Sunday, December 16, 2007

Madden J

Madden J turns 2 tommorow! At 11:36! I keep thinking that right now I was being admitted to the hospital at St. Johns in Longview, Washington. He was due December 5th and he was not wanting to come out! The finally went into labor December 16th at midnight and had him Saturday early afternoon. He was a beautiful healthy baby boy at 8lbs 13oz 23 inches long. He was so beautiful with dark brown hair and his lil pug nose! Everyday I count my blessings for God to give me such a beautiful healthy baby boy, he is the light of my life.
Today we had a birthday party for him at the house. We had a Hot Wheels party with lots of cars! He finally understands opening presents and gets so excited! Maddens favorite things to do is watch movies in bed, and play with cars and balls. Right now he is going through a shoe phase (hopefully a phase) he likes to try on different shoes and walk around the house in them! Including my high heels!!! (Scary!! lol) He is such a cute lil guy he has really long strawberry blonde hair that is in ringlets!
I cannot believe he is 2. Everyone tells you the time flies by and it sure does. Too fast.

No comments: